Re: GSBN:Strawbale size

Our recent project was a 26,500 sf horse arena, with 20 ft tall walls
using 3-string bales on-edge, and a 3,900 sf residence attached to the
side of the horse arena.  The total is 30,400 sf.

The project is located near Carbondale, CO.

Jeff Ruppert, P.E.
Principal

Odisea LLC
Ecological Building, Engineering and Consulting

Front Range Office 		West Slope Office
1731 15th St. #105		209 Clark Ave.
Boulder, CO  80302		Paonia, CO 81428
303.443.4335			970.948.5744
303.443.4355 f			1.866.795.6699 f
jeff@...
www.odiseanet.com

Laura Bartels wrote:
The Straw House Market was much smaller than the winery, maybe only
8,000 sf.
But Jeff Ruppert should be piping up about the horse arena and attached
apartment that he is just finishing that I believe is about 40,000 sf.
Jeff, are you out there?

Best,
Laura