RE: GSBN:FW: Number and Size of SB Buildings

In spain there must be over 100 SB structures (How many sq. meters makes it
a house?).  I have heard/located over 80 (although many of them are just
rumours and I only have contact info on about 30) and I suspect that there
are many I know nothing about, especially those houses built by foreigners
living in Spain.  As the Spanish SB Network is run in Spanish many
foreigners do not know of us/participate.  So Once Again, I remind anyone
who has worked/is working/knows of SB houses in Spain please let me
know...or tell them to write me so I can collect info.

(I sure understand you Joyce, getting info from people is as easy as pulling
teeth with no anastesia!)

Rikki Nitzkin
Aul?s, Lleida, Espa?a
rikkinitzkin@...