Re: GSBN:Re: access to information- wiki?

Makes sense. Shared quality information rarely has sideeffects.
By the way: good luck to us all regarding the US midterm elections today.
Lars Keller

2006/11/6, André de Bouter forum@...:

I totally agree with Derek.

Bye,
Andr?

Derek Roff a ?crit :

--
Jo, Asger og jeg er pt I Australien. Vi er i Danmark igen midt november.
Jo, Asger and I are in Australia until mid November this year.

jomorandin@...
larskeller@...

Mobiltlf: 0061 405 366 455

Asger, Jo & Lars