GSBN:Heads up

Hey folks,

I made a little mistake which may have affected your replies to GSBN
since Oct 30.

In the process of cloning the GSBN list's structure to use for the
coordinators of next fall's Natural Building Colloquium Texas
(official announcment due out in the next few days) I managed to
mistakenly put the NBCTX return address in the GSBN list files.

So if you reply to a GSBN email that came through between Oct 30 and
a few minutes ago, the address will be wrong.  If you tried to send
anything to GSBN in the last week and you haven't seen it come
through, please check the address and resend.

My apologies.