GSBN:glad it turned out that my wires weren't crossed...

 Hey all,

 What a relief to know that I didn't have my wires crossed... but I did just stumble across a fascinating website
 www.strawcraftsmen.co.uk/ seems there is a Guild of Straw Craftsmen in the UK! Very cool stuff in my quick scan of the site. Just thought people might be interested in seeing some of the things that other people do with straw. And this would be a great resource for housewarming gifts for sb home owners...

 David Eisenberg