RE: GSBN:Proposal for 2 new French members

I have heard of Potassium Silicate Paints giving good results on a clay
plaster.  I was told it was very important to apply a primer first and then
the paint.  The primer sinks into the clay assuring a good connection and
vapour permeability.

This is second-hand knowledge.  I have not yet tried them personally.

Hope you enjoy Spain!

Rikki Nitzkin
Aul?s, Lleida, Espa?a
rikkinitzkin@...