RE: GSBN:Leaving the list and abandoning the wikibook

I am sorry to hear about your departure...you have done a lot of generous
and useful work.

I fully understand the demands on time maintaining a sight like that must
take.  And sometime we just have to say "no" to have a little time/space for
"non-straw" life...

Has anyone in the Straw-World ever thought of actually raising funds to pay
someone to maintain a public-domain type sight like the WIKI page?  I bet if
a small but reasonable wage could be paid the information would be more
accurate and up-to-date...I am sure it is simple to work with Wiki, but many
of us don't have time to learn if we want to take a walk in the woods
instead of be on the computer all day;its hard enough to find time to answer
questions, yet alone make sure to remember to copy the information to other
places...

Just a thought.

Take care,

Rikki Nitzkin