Re: GSBN:Leaving the list and abandoning the wikibook

On Wed, 2006-11-22 at 16:18 -0600, billc wrote:
> I certainly understand the time required for both family and school.
> I'm happy that I haven't yet tried to fit both of those and work into
> the same schedule!  Sorry to hear that you're having to bow out.
The good news is that I'm studying construction science. So I'll be
staying active in the low-energy architecture world. It's good to be one
of the few that will be putting numbers to all the ideas and talk.

> >One of the projects I started is the wikibook on strawbale...The address is
> ><a  target="_blank" href="http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Straw_Bale_Construction";>http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Straw_Bale_Construction</a>
>
> Apologies for not having gotten to this earlier.  You've done
> excellent work getting this started, and any one of us on this list
> could probably find plenty of holes to fill in.  I can think of much
> that I'd like to add - both to this and to my own site - and hope to
> be able to do that soon.
Don't forget all that about being able to include Wikibook content in
your own site. So you could almost use the wikibook as a word processor
until you have the text you want - all the while with others dropping in
to help a bit.

Keep up the good work, and feel free to ask about web/html/wiki stuff.

Duncan

--
Linux user: 372812 | GPG key ID: 21A8C63A | <a  target="_blank" href="http://lithgow-schmidt.dk";>http://lithgow-schmidt.dk</a>

Attachment converted: 128g startup:signature 4.asc (    /    ) (000C1853)