Re: GSBN:Leaving the list and abandoning the wikibook

Hi Duncan, dear all,

thanks for your lovely input. Sort of swinging with the same thoughts.
Sometimes people still come along and for some reflections on their ideas,
such as today. So to some extend it helps having watched some of the recent
discussion, like that on the magic new bales, which is great to share. On
the other hand, since 3-4 years my external focus on the building world is
decreasing, so that feeling of lurking is extending.

We do discuss new people entering and pretty leave it up to our individual
sense, whether it still makes sense to stay or not. For me it feels also
fine to leave. There is just one thing I could possibly share best to TLS
(pictures), which is the final report on our new lovely house which
sometimes is exposed to one of the most extreme windy and wetty conditions
I've ever met, which I would like to share together with Kuba, who is
spending a part of his thesis on this project.

Best wishes form Brittany (=  "Kenavo" in Breton language),

Martin Oehlmann