Re: GSBN:Re: GSBN Research to combat solar warming

G ' day Andy

Thoughtful response my sentiments exactly mate.

Trouble is over here and the US of A the two leaders are the only two
leaders who have not signed Kyoto.  Both George W and John Howard are
pushing the nuclear option and cite employment and the economy will
suffer if we sign up.  They are powerful men and look after the big
end of town.

Looking forward to climbing Kilimanjaro and I hope to make it to the
glaciers want to touch them before they go until the next ice age!

Let us know how straw bales are going in South Africa.  Any push for
the low cost end of your building industry for straw bales?  Is the N2
project under way?  Any chance of straw bale getting in front of the
Ministry of Housing?  How are you going with your buildings would love
a couple of pics one day.  Maybe you could post some on SB -r-us list?
I could do that for you if you want.

We are hoping to be back in Cape Town next July on the way to Kilimanjaro.

Every one on this list is off the fence and acting by example with
straw bale building just got to get it in front of our pollies.

Kind regards
Susan and John Glassford
Huff 'n' Puff Constructions
Mount Kilimanjaro Climb 28/8/07