Re: GSBN:Re: John's query about low cost housing initiatives

At 12:03 PM +0000 11/28/06, Andy Horn wrote:
I have attatched some pictures of my latest ..(if that is a problem with the
GSBN?

Yes, sorry Andy.  GSBN does not currently allow attachments for to
principal reasons:  concern about virus transmission, and concern
about download times for some of our members who are on dialup
connections and have to pay by the kb.   We prefer that you offer the
files on a website or that you email them directly to those who
request them.

Sorry for the annoyance, but it's safer all around that way.

what is the SB-r-us....where do i find it?).