GSBN:A note about TLS

Hello everyone,

There might be some misunderstanding about the continued availability of
bound copies of TLS mailed to subscribers or ordered as back issues. So
here's a note to clarify.

We will always publish a printed and bound copy which will be mailed to our
subscribers or used to fill back issue orders.

We are offering the new online version of TLS to make the journal accessible
to more people and to share the information in each issue to a wider
audience. A pdf of issues #41 through the current issue will be available
online as well as in the printed and bound version.

Providing a pdf format as well as the printed and bound version is just one
of many efforts we are making to increase our readership and extend
outreach.

Joyce
-------
Joyce Coppinger, Managing Editor
The Last Straw journal
GPFS/TLS, PO Box 22706, Lincoln NE 68542-2706 USA
402.483.5135, fax 402.483.5161
thelaststraw@...
www.thelaststraw.org