From: strawnet@...
To: GSBN@...
Cc: gavin.walker01@...
Sent: Thursday, December 21, 2006 7:50 AM
Subject: GSBN:

Hello all. I have been contacted by Gavin Walker, an honors student at
Glasgow Caledonian University in Scotland who is doing his dissertation on
straw bale construction, and in particular on what people know and think
about it in Scotland and how that relates to being able to get building
permission. He has a questionnaire that he is hoping to use to gather
information. If you have information about sb building in Scotland (or
perhaps elsewhere in the UK) and would be willing to fill out a
questionnaire about it, please contact him through the info below to get a
copy of the survey or for more information. He told me that he would
gladly share his results/dissertation with me and I suppose he would be
willing to share it with others.
Here's his info:

Gavin Walker
2 Farmfield Terrace
West Kilbride
KA23 9ED
gavin.walker01@...

Thanks,

David Eisenberg

tools, free access to millions of high-quality videos from across the web,
free AOL Mail and more.