GSBN:Solstice Greetings from Amazon Nails

Sending you best wishes for solstice, celebrating the return of the sun, and
hoping to see you in the new year.

A very sincere thank you to all of you who have made our transition to a
social enterprise possible. We hope to launch our new website next year,
advertise for new staff and move to bigger premises - your generosity in so
many ways has helped to make this possible.

>From all of us at Amazon Nails

Barbara, Bee, Lesley and Sophia

Xx

We have been working on some lovely buildings this year and here are a few
websites to take a look at to see what we mean!

With the National Trust  <<a  target="_blank" href="http://www.strawfootprint.org/";>http://www.strawfootprint.org/</a>>
www.strawfootprint.org

With Agbrigg and Bellevue Allotment Association
<<a  target="_blank" href="http://www.outwoodcommunityvideo.co.uk/";>http://www.outwoodcommunityvideo.co.uk/</a>> www.outwoodcommunityvideo.co.uk
(look in Movies section for strawbale)

With Carol Atkinson  <<a  target="_blank" href="http://www.homegrownhome.co.uk/";>http://www.homegrownhome.co.uk/</a>>
www.homegrownhome.co.uk  - the world's first strawbale mobile home

Warning! Strawbale Building Can Seriously Transform Your Life!

Amazon Nails-Strawbalefutures. A not-for-profit social enterprise.

www.strawbalefutures.org.uk <<a  target="_blank" href="http://www.strawbalefutures.org.uk/";>http://www.strawbalefutures.org.uk/</a>>

info@...

Tel: 00 44 (0) 845 458 2173

Hollinroyd Farm, Todmorden, W.Yorks OL14 8RJ

multipart/related
  image/gif
---