Re: GSBN:SB Fire fighting

Thanks, Tom --  I found the article you mention in TLS#14, page
43.  I scoured the new CD-ROM of the first ten years of TLS for this
info, and found about a dozen references to SB fires and fire
testing.  I recommend the CD to everyone in the GSBN -- to order
contact Joyce Coppinger jc10508@...

-Catherine