Re: GSBN:Re: Minke

I highly agree... Not only being one the foremost earth-building
experts, he recently (well, a year or two ago, now...) published a
quite nice book on straw-bale (...that I'm sure included projects
many of those of us on the list... including one of ours here.).

I second the nomination, if it hasn't been done so already.

Tom Hahn