Re: GSBN:Re: GSBN re: Minke

At 9:43 AM +1100 1/11/07, Frank & Ingrid wrote:

His e-mail address is mail@...

Thanks for Gernot's address.  I was waiting for someone to get around to that.

Being on the subject of new members we would like to ask if a mail we
send end of October 2006 in regards to a nomination by us for Kermo
Juerman from Estonia actually was received by the list. We never heard
back in that regard, not even a no, canât do as no one else knows the
guy or his work or something on that line. Had expected some reply even
if it was not supportive of the invitation. Please let us know if the
list got that mail, otherwise we may take the liberty to send it again.

Looks like that one slipped through the cracks. Your mail did come through (10/23) and I see that you included Kermo's email address as well. The only response I see was from Rikki asking for contact info.

My apologies for not getting on that one - I was in the middle of a big project at the time and probably just glossed over the email.

I'll send out invitations to both Gernot and Kermo later tonight, unless I hear otherwise.