Re: GSBN:GSBN re Ecohouse

One important point that I left out, is that at the time the test was done,
there was ZERO wood in the structure.  No ceiling joists.  No rafters.  Not
even a top plate or, if I remember correctly, a window buck.  Burning of
the exposed straw has only tight straw (think closed phone book) to try to
ignite.  Please do not think of the Yuba Fair Grounds test to be directly
applicable to a home.  Sorry if I gave that impression.

stoneandstraw@...
EarthLink Revolves Around You.

<<a  target="_blank" href="http://directory.sustainablesources.com";>http://directory.sustainablesources.com</a>>