From: GSBN [<a  target="_blank" href="mailto:GSBN@...";>mailto:GSBN@...] On Behalf Of Evgen Shirokov
Sent: Wednesday, January 17, 2007 12:14 PM
To: GSBN
Subject: GSBN:Re: GSBN:GSBN re Ecohouse

Hello,

we have at least 5 straw-bale houses in Belarus covered by asbestos
sheeting, oldest is 4 years. No problem with mice at all. If you made
asbestos sheeting (10-12mm)without holes, mice can't destroy it, i think, or
, may be, only some special Siberian mice... From our experiance: mice never
enter straw-bale walls, if wall have good dencity, sheeting is closer with
bales (or use ray straw- mice never go in, in any case).

Evgeny Shirokov