Re: GSBN: re Ecohouse

Bill,

In California, those things would be covered by Cal OSHA if they are covered at all.  Workplace safety is a State issue in terms of the health and safety of those working on it (but only if they are paid - not owner/builders).
There is very little that I can think of in code about protecting a building while it is being built.  The California Building Code has no such provisions that I can recall.

Nehemiah Stone
stoneandstraw@...