RE: GSBN: re unplastered SBs and fire protection

1. I have seen "borax" mentioned often as an appropriate fire retardant
> and
> termite protection measure.  For those of us without access to US
> supermarkets - how do we make a boron based solution?  Have any Europeans
> used this solution?

Here in Spain I can buy Borax salts in any store which sells cleaning
products.  We dissolve it in hot water at a proportion on 7-10 (depending on
what you want) water: 1 borax salt.

Rikki Nitzkin
Aul?s, Lleida, Espa?a
rikkinitzkin@...