GSBN:Re: Kermo J?rmann joins GSBN

Dear Kermo J?rmann,

I have just read your first email again, and this part made me decide to
contact you again:

Im searching some partners from Europe  to
develope sustainable building field (specially straw bale construction,
grass roofs, passive-houses etc.) in Estonia and maybe its possible to
take part (me and my workers) in some courses or workshops. I'm planning
to write some project to European Union to find financial support. Do you
have any good recommendation.

The reason is, that we have been building SB in Denmark the last ten years,
and we are now at a point, where we are combining the efficient industrial
techniques with the SB techniques.

Our focus is on reducing the need for hours used on the building by
professionals, as this accounts for a big chunk of the final cost.

We are happy with our results, and we would like to see them shared with the
building teams in the Baltic countries.

This coming year we have several projects of this sort coming up.
One idea we have is, that we work on some of these projects with building
teams from the Baltic countries. The work you do will be paid, and there
will be no need to spend time on grants and EU proposals.

What we want is motivated building teams, and we are happy to pass on all
the knowledge we have.

Yours sincerely
Lars Keller

2007/1/16, Kermo J?rmann kermo@...: