GSBN:Re: Tom Rijven's apprentice

At 05:44 PM 1/25/2007, Anarchitecture - Paille wrote:
hi!
I would like to be in this mailing liste
thanks
no? solsona, aprenticeship of Tom Rijven

I favor this even if for no reason other than the connection to that wildman. I don't think Tom suffers fools for long, and that's a good recommendation. Other than that I'm not sure if Noe is one of the people that were at the ISBBC'06. Was he the young guy in Tina Thierren's dress?
<a  target="_blank" href="http://www.potkettleblack.com/natbild/images/isbbc06/";>http://www.potkettleblack.com/natbild/images/isbbc06/</a>(437).html

Tom's crew + Tina in Ontario.
<a  target="_blank" href="http://www.potkettleblack.com/natbild/images/isbbc06/";>http://www.potkettleblack.com/natbild/images/isbbc06/</a>(379).html

Mark Piepkorn
www.potkettleblack.com

This is what I find most encouraging about the
writing trades: they allow mediocre people who
are patient and industrious to revise their stupidity,
to edit themselves into something like intelligence.
They also allow lunatics to seem saner than sane.
  - Kurt Vonnegut