GSBN:New list members

Hi all,

No? Solsona and Gernot Minke have been added to the list.

Welcome No? and Gernot, you'll be receiving the list's HELP file on the first of every month, which contains a brief introduction to GSBN and gives some technical instructions on its use.

To post to the list, simply reply to any post you've received.