Re: GSBN:Largest strawbale buildings?

Hi Derek,
Yes, sheltering high walls is one of my major concerns, too. There is
no design as yet, only an feasibility inquiry. We are just starting
the discussion and already I've talked to them about sheltering walls
from rain, detailing for moisture, and offered my consulting
services. I'll keep you all updated as the project matures. Thanks,

Kelly