Fra: GSBN p? vegne af Kelly Lerner
Sendt: ti 30-01-2007 23:13
Til: GSBN
Emne: Re: GSBN:Largest strawbale buildings?

Hi Derek,
Yes, sheltering high walls is one of my major concerns, too. There is
no design as yet, only an feasibility inquiry. We are just starting
the discussion and already I've talked to them about sheltering walls
from rain, detailing for moisture, and offered my consulting
services. I'll keep you all updated as the project matures. Thanks,

Kelly

At 11:47 AM 1/30/2007, Derek Roff wrote:
>Hi, Kelly,
>
>Building three or four stories makes shielding the walls from rain a
>major design challenge.  Have they indicated how they plan to address
>that?
>
>Derelict
>
>--On January 30, 2007 9:43:55 AM -0800 Kelly Lerner
>klerner@... wrote:
>
>>Because the building they are
>>interested in building is fairly large, 3-4 stores building of about
>>2400 sqm (that's 25,833 sf for you 'murricans)
>

>Derek Roff
>Language Learning Center
>Ortega Hall 129, MSC03-2100
>University of New Mexico
>Albuquerque, NM 87131-0001
>505/277-7368, fax 505/277-3885
>Internet: derek@...
>
>----
>For instructions on joining, leaving, or otherwise using the GSBN
>list, send email to GSBN@...HELP in the
>SUBJECT line.
>----

In the age of global warming, it's cool to be green.

Have you read Natural Remodeling for the Not-So-Green House: Bringing
Your Home into Harmony with Nature?               Available in
bookstores throughout the universe.
Kelly Lerner, Architect
One World Design                509-838-8812
www.one-world-design.com
www.naturalremodeling.com

multipart/mixed
  application/ms-tnef