Re: GSBN:SB in Costa RIca?

I will repeat Catherine's recommendation for contacting Grace and Martin,
since they are well connected with alternative building in Costa Rica.  I
agree with Catherine that building in much of the country has little need
for SBs superior insulation.  However, there are plenty of people living in
the highlands, and burning scarce wood for heat.  So in that niche, SB
would have something to offer.

Derek

--On Friday, February 2, 2007 12:19 PM -0700 Catherine Wanek