GSBN:Re:pre-fab SB panels/rainscreens

HI Rene,

Could you say a little more about your pre-fab gable panels, or point
me to a thread or info that speaks to this. Sounds intriguing as
gables are an area that can need lots of jigging around.

I would appreciate any other thoughts from the list  on best
practices for the wood sided detailing especially vis a vis papered
or not, air spaces etc.
Also of other ingenious reuse materials that might have been
configured into rain/weather screens.

Thanks!.

kim