RE: GSBN:Largest strawbale buildings?clapboard

Yes we are starting to design shiplap coverings for south/south west gables
in exposed positions that don't have any other type of rainscreen.
Barbara

We have been working on some lovely buildings in the last year and here are
a few websites to take a look at to see what we mean!
With the National Trust www.strawfootprint.org
With Agbrigg and Bellevue Allotment Association
www.outwoodcommunityvideo.co.uk (look in Movies section for strawbale)
With Carol Atkinson www.homegrownhome.co.uk  - the world's first strawbale
mobile home

Warning! Strawbale Building Can Seriously Transform Your Life!

Amazon Nails-Strawbalefutures. A not-for-profit social enterprise.
www.strawbalefutures.org.uk
info@...
Tel: 00 44 (0) 845 458 2173
Hollinroyd Farm, Todmorden, W.Yorks OL14 8RJ