Re: GSBN:Re: SB in the tropics

On Feb 8, 2007, at 8:02 AM, MattsMyhrman@...:

There are millions of people living in the tropics, in locations that
are dry and hot, or cool/cold with moderate humidity.  Some of these
people would be well-served by SB buildings.

Derek

I think Derek, as usual, has a good point.

I completely agree, both about Derek being insightful and right as
usual, and
about how I should have qualified my sweeping dismissal of straw bale
in the
tropics to non-air-conditioned straw bale in the LOW ALTITUDE tropics.

Bruce " wrong again " King