Re: GSBN:New member / from bruce king

I agree as well, I was impressed with his work and hospitality on a
visit to Belfast as few years ago,
Dan Smith

At 06:22 AM 2/6/2007, Bruce King wrote:

Greetings, all --

I only just realized with a start that Professor Tom Woolley is not on
this list, though he should have been from the beginning.  It's time to
correct that.

Currently teaching at Queen's University, Belfast, Tom has been
promoting green and natural building for decades, both within academia
and in the design community, and has never been afraid to get his hands
dirty trying out new materials with the local school kids, or speaking
passionately about natural building to the stuffy aristocrats in London
-- I've witnessed both personally!

He has published Green Building Guidebooks for years, and, most
recently, "Natural Building", along with innumerable articles in
various journals.

I could go on, but will leave it at that, and emphatically nominate Tom
Woolley to membership in the Global Straw Building Network.

Please, let me hear some seconds!

Bruce King, PE
Director, Ecological Building Network  ( www.ecobuildnetwork.org )
Publisher, Green Building Press  ( www.greenbuildingpress.com )