Tom Hahn

From: DeeJaye Lockwood, ABR [<a  target="_blank" href="mailto:deejaye@arizonaqueenofgreen.com";>mailto:deejaye@...]
Sent: Wednesday, February 07, 2007 8:47 PM

Our strawbale listing at 4801 E Hidalgo, Pinal County--is being
featured next to an article on green homes in the New York Times
this Friday--Feb 9th--- in the Escape supplement distributed world
wide. I was contacted about this opportunity a few days ago --sent
them photos and it was confirmed yesterday for Fridays issue.

A journalist from the Times saw my listing on the Internet and
thought it was a fabulous representation of contemporary crossed
with strawbale construction.

What great publicity for straw-bale and for Green Building in
gereral in our area!

Sincerely,
DeeJaye

DeeJaye Lockwood, ABR
Nationally Known as "The Arizona Queen of Green (Building)"
Direct Phone: 602-326-0000
Direct Fax: 480-421-2578
Website: <<a  target="_blank" href="http://www.arizonaqueenofgreen.com/";>http://www.arizonaqueenofgreen.com/</a>>www.arizonaqueenofgreen.com
Email: <<a  target="_blank" href="mailto:deejaye@arizonaqueenofgreen.com";>mailto:deejaye@...>deejaye@...
Toll Free (Out of Maricopa County)1-877-AZAMAZE
(1-877-292-6293)