RE: GSBN:SB in Costa RIca?

Hi Lorenzo and All,

I just happened upon this course organized by Yestermorrow, but held in
Costa Rica.
You may already be aware of this organization, but just in case you
aren't.....It may be of some interest!

<a  target="_blank" href="http://www.yestermorrow.org/courses/mmbs/cstarica.htm";>http://www.yestermorrow.org/courses/mmbs/cstarica.htm</a>

<a  target="_blank" href="http://www.ranchomastatal.com/pages/links/page.php?Grouping=Programs&amp;PageNam";>http://www.ranchomastatal.com/pages/links/page.php?Grouping=Programs&amp;PageNam</a>
e=build