[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Compression for infill
- To: GSBN GSBN@...
- Subject: Compression for infill
- From: Laura Bartels laura@...
- Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 09:13:32 -0700
- Organization: GreenWeaver Inc.
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.7.5) Gecko/20041217
Questions have come up with two clients of mine in the same week wanting
to explore various options for compression of bales in a post and beam
system. I don't have alot of hands-on experience with this other than
levering down the 2nd to last course and would be interested to hear
folks thoughts on the value of this as well as preferred systems. I did
a search of older GSBN messages, and found some interesting comments but
not exactly what I'm hoping for now.
Any thoughts would be appreciated.