RE: GSBN:Compression for infill

At 06:55 PM 2/20/2007, Brian Hodge wrote:
.....450mm wide bottom boxing standing 90mm high, filled with clean
crushed rock. The top boxing is made up of 3 pieces of 90x45 plantation
pine. 2 pieces vertical with the third horizontal between and at the
bottom of the two vertical pieces, thereby forming a U
shape.......all of this information is in my book "Building Your
Straw Bale Home- from foundations to the roof" published by
Landlinks press ( a division
of CSIRO Publishing in Australia......

Hello Brian -- Can you tell us who distributes your book in the
U.S.?   I have not had the pleasure of seeing a copy.

Best regards,
Catherine Wanek

Black Range Films &
Natural Building Resources