RE: GSBN:Compression for infill

Hi Catherine,
 thanks for your email. I have supplied the details given to me by the
publisher which I assume will lead you to the right people to get onto
the book.

I will be interested to hear what you think of it. In particular its
relevance to USA.

Kindest regards

Brian Hodge

Anvill Straw
Building Consultants

Antipodes Books & Beyond Ltd
9707 Fairway Avenue
Silver Spring, MD 20901-3001
USA
Telephone: +1 301 602-9519
Fax: +1 301 565-0160
Email: antipode@...
Website: www.antipodesbooks.com
The URL for "Building Your Straw Bale Home" on the Antipodes website is:
<a  target="_blank" href="http://www.antipodesbooks.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&amp;Store_Co";>http://www.antipodesbooks.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&amp;Store_Co</a>
de=ABBL&amp;Product_Code=0643092420
Other overseas agents are listed at the following URL
www.publish.csiro.au/nid/26/aid/156.htm

Ted Hamilton
CSIRO PUBLISHING
PO Box 1139