GSBN:PRICES SB-WALLS

Hi All,

hoping some of you can help us. We're involved in a nice project here in Spain, my friend Rikki will explain about it soon. The project is just starting to grow, but we need some approximately prices of how much it can cost to build one sq (m2) of strawbalewall (infill and nebraska). We also need to know about approx. time a worker needs to build one sq. With this approx. price we will be almost able to calculate the total price.
I know that every country has different prices, but it's only to have an idea. We're speaking to build about 4500m2 of sb-wall.

Greetings from Spain, Maren

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
Llamadas a fijos y m?viles desde 1 c?ntimo por minuto.
<a  target="_blank" href="http://es.voice.yahoo.com";>http://es.voice.yahoo.com</a>