Re: GSBN:Bamboo, clay and "worlds largest building"

Tell us more about the bamboo that you will use, and how it interfaces with the clay and straw. What diameter will the bamboo be? Will it be notched into the straw bales to some extent, or will it sit on the surface?

Will all the bamboo be in the middle of the wall sections, where the plaster must bridge it, to form a continuous plaster layer? Or will some bamboo pieces form a plaster stop of some sort, at doors, windows, and perhaps corners?

Derek