GSBN:NEED TO KNOW SB-PRICES

Hello again from Spain,

this message is addressed to all of you that are used to write or calculate bugdets for SB-construction. As I wrote some days ago, I need to know approx. prices per m2 of infill-sb-wall and how long it takes to produce one sq (m2) (with all auxiliar elements prepared -like scaffolding, elevators,etc. )
Only to shape the bales and put them in place.
In projects we need to detach this prices per units of volume, sq (m2), kg, etc.
Please, if you have some idea, I would be very happy if you could share it with me...please, write also your country.
Thanks a lot, Maren

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
Llamadas a fijos y m?viles desde 1 c?ntimo por minuto.
<a  target="_blank" href="http://es.voice.yahoo.com";>http://es.voice.yahoo.com</a>