RE: GSBN:Bamboo, clay and "worlds largest building"

Within a couple of weeks we will have more details.  We are still
elaborating the "basic project" the construction details will be worked out
in April and May...

Is Darrel an expert in Bamboo?

Does anyone (especially you French people!) know of places to buy bamboo
grown in Europe?  We love the idea of using bamboo, but are considering
doing the structure in wood instead of Bamboo because  our sources of Bamboo
are from South America or Asia and we don't like the idea of importing from
so far away both bamboo and workers...This week we will make the final
decision.

Rikki Nitzkin
Aul?s, Lleida, Espa?a
rikkinitzkin@...