Re: GSBN:Bamboo, clay and "worlds largest building"

If Darrel isn't already on this list, I would definitely agree he should be
added.

Joyce
-------
Joyce Coppinger, Managing Editor
The Last Straw journal
GPFS/TLS, PO Box 22706, Lincoln NE 68542-2706 USA
402.483.5135, fax 402.483.5161
thelaststraw@...
www.thelaststraw.org

on 2.25.2007 1:17 PM, strawnet@...strawnet@...: