RE: GSBN:Bamboo, clay and "worlds largest building"

HI all,

Thanks a lot for all the information and advice.  I will keep you all up to
date on the project as it developes.  Just so you understand the process, we
need to finish the detailed project by the end of may.  Then we will have
some months to "prepare" but only 5 Months (October 2007-March 2008) to
build the thing.  Itâs the time issue which most worries us.

That is why Maren needs advice on how many m2 of wall can be built a day (We
know this depends on many factors, but how would you all approach this?) and
how much people tend to charge.  Should it be a price based on euros/m2 or
on time?  We have never worked on such a big job and are unsure as how to
approach it...If you prefer to send comments off-list thatâs ok.

I repeat Maren«s questions here just in case you all forgot:

"this message is addressed to all of you that are used to write or calculate
bugdets for SB-construction. As I wrote some days ago, I need to know
approx. prices per m2 of infill-sb-wall and how long it takes to produce one
sq (m2) (assume that all auxiliar elements are already prepared -like
scaffolding, elevators,etc. )

We Just need to know what is necessary to shape the bales and put them in
place.

In projects we need to attach these prices per units of volume, sq (m2), kg,
etc. Please, if you have some idea, I would be very happy if you could share
it with me...please, write include your country when responding.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Rikki Nitzkin
Aul?s, Lleida, Espa?a
rikkinitzkin@...