RE: GSBN:Bale to frame connection and frame height for infill construction

Hi Brian,

This list does not allow us to attach images to the emails.

Could you please send me a copy of this drawing as well?  Between
differences in vocabulary and being a visual learner all these verbal
descriptions are hard for me (and I think those on the list who speak
English not so well) somewhat confusing.  An image is worth a thousand
words.

Thanks!

Rikki Nitzkin
Aul?s, Lleida, Espa?a