Re: GSBN:Compression for infill

G ' day Kiwi Graeme

We use all thread or Galv. Booker Rod as we call them.  Cost
effecetive and about the same price as plain rod with welding also
easier to use mate.  As we only need to anchor them in pairs every 1.8
metres (Queensland cyclone standard) we feel they are much quicker and
hence cost effective as well as far superior to any other tie down
method especially strapping and high tensile fencing wire.

They work well for in-fill and load bearing.

I have not heard  of Reid Bar must be Kiwi talk mate.

Me, I am going great mate getting fit for Kilimanjaro 28/8 want to
come we have one vacancy left for the team?

<a  target="_blank" href="http://www.coolamonrotary.com/kili/";>http://www.coolamonrotary.com/kili/</a>

El Lupo.