Re: GSBN:new members

At 02:26 AM 2/28/2007, Rikki Nitzkin wrote:
..........I have contact information for many people doing SB building in South America, Central America and Mexico...would it be interesting to find out who there speaks English and ask them if they are interested in joining GSBN? I haven«t seen any members from Spanish speaking countries except Maren and I?

Thanks for this suggestion Rikki -- I strongly support your lining up appropriate members from your colleagues in Spanish speaking countries. It is certainly one of the intentions of the GSBN to connect to all regions.
-Catherine