GSBN:Health and Safety in Strawbale construction

Hi All,

I have to write a health and safety-study about strawbale construction. I wanted to ask if some of you used to design and build sb-houses include this in your written building-projects. If some of you could help me, that would be great, the idea is not to forget any  health-and safety aspect.
If any of you can or wants to share their documents with me, please send them to autoconstruccin@...
Thank you very much,
Greetings from Spain,

Maren Termens

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
Llamadas a fijos y m?viles desde 1 c?ntimo por minuto.
<a  target="_blank" href="http://es.voice.yahoo.com";>http://es.voice.yahoo.com</a>