From: Evgen Shirokov iaebd@...
To: GSBN GSBN@...
Subject: GSBN:Re: GSBN:Health and Safety in Strawbale construction
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2007 18:24:56 +0300

Hi, Maren and all,

I have some information concers health and safety-study of SB housing for
Chernobyl refugies and history of using straw for improving health/baby
health and protection against geopatogenic zones in natural belorussian
/russian houses/my article on this topic  was published in last issue of
"Architect and Construction of Russia" magazine (sorry, in Russian)/.

Probably, it will be translated in English in one-two weeks.

Evgeny