Re: GSBN:Another big one on the way

On Mar 8, 2007, at 5:55 AM, Mark Piepkorn wrote:

This project's been getting a fair bit of press.

- - - - -

<a  target="_blank" href="http://www.bdcnetwork.com/article/CA6410026.html";>http://www.bdcnetwork.com/article/CA6410026.html</a>

Eco-friendly school will use straw-bale construction for walls . . .

FYI:  David Eisenberg and I consulted on that project, I hope to see it
when in Washington DC in April.
If something goes wrong, it's David's fault, I wasn't there that day.

And who is Furbish Co.?

"They" are primarily Mike Furbish, who, yes, was at the Canadian ISBBC.
 A great guy, and --
the highest possible compliment -- someone who knows how to learn.

Thanks!

Bruce King, PE
Director, Ecological Building Network  ( www.ecobuildnetwork.org )
Publisher, Green Building Press  ( www.greenbuildingpress.com )