Re: GSBN:Straw-bale LEED-Gold building... "worlds first"??

I'm very cheered by the good accounts of how the Friends school is
getting the care and attention it deserves. In looking back at what I
wrote, it seems it could easily have been interpreted as harsh and
prejudicial, which wasn't my intent. There *was* some fear of the
unknown, based on past incidents - like the Transit Center. Thanks to
all for putting my mind at ease and speaking up for those who deserve
to be spoken up for. May all projects going forward be so well considered.

Mark Piepkorn
www.potkettleblack.com

The injuries we do and those we suffer
are seldom weighed in the same scales.