Re: GSBN:Stone Veneer over Bales

in the old days, like, i mean decades ago, ancient history, skilled
plasterers used to shape stone-like features in lime plaster.  look around
any downtown built in the early 20th century and you will see plenty of
this.  the tools are still available...(i think michel at transmineral has
some.

<a  target="_blank" href="http://www.transmineralusa.com/";>http://www.transmineralusa.com/</a>

other john